- 445 grams of weight.
- Two years warranty with the camera.
- Total 1 USN port.
- Single lens 18 – 55 mm focus length with manual focus feature.
- Lens has dust reduction
- Has auto focus feature.
- In built monaural microphone
- It is compatible with SD card.
- Li-Ion battery
- 5 frames per sec shooting speed.
- 3.5 mm jack.
- No Wi-Fi.
- ISO 100 to 25600
- 30 sec minimum shutter speed to 1/4000 sec maximum shutter speed
- Both inbuilt and external flash.
- 1 X optical zoom.
- 8 X digital zoom.
- It has both manual focus and auto focus.
- Image sensor size is 23.5 x 15.6 mm
- Red Eye Reduction for images
- 11 Focus Points
- Shoot photos 5 frames per second.
- 3 inches of TFT display
- 921000 screen dots.
- No touch screen feature.
- It can record 1920 x 1080 videos.
- MOV video format.
- Inbuilt Microphone.
- It can shoot in 60 frames per second.
- CMOS type of sensor.
- 23.5 mm*15.6 mm image sensor size.
- 24.2 effective pixel.
- ISO 100 to 25600
- HDMI type C connector.
- Bluetooth version 4.1
- High speed USB
Photography and Videography:
- For the videos, it very impressive but the one thing is missing the microphone which is big disappointment for those who want to shoot wild life or outer videos.
- It can shoot video in 1080p along with 60 frames per second. It helps you when when you need to use it for slow motion.
- It can shoot 5 frames per seconds which is a very impressive speed in this price range.
- In terms of auto focus Nikon 3400 is more consistent and slightly snappier than any other DSLRs in the list.
- The buttons are perfectly placed vertically to the left of screen.
- The main thing I love about this camera is the weight is less than all others in this price range.
- The LCD screen got good brightness and also pretty sharp but the one disappointing thing that it doesn’t have touch screen.
When you see the controls it looks little bit complicated to use but once you start getting familiar it will be a easy task for you.
If you are using 18 – 55 mm then you need to rotate the lens before using it which is very easy just press down the little button on the lens and twist.
In this price range this camera consider all the awesome features and parts in this camera.
This camera also has snap bridge technology which allows you to take a photo on the Nikon camera and have it automatically transfer to your phone or a tablet and many of the beginners will love this feature.
This camera does have wireless capabilities and also a longer battery life. Now if I talk about the battery life, its huge no other camera in the list has this much huge battery. Nikon D3400 improved its battery life to pretty impressive 1200 shots.
Because of these features and specifications this camera got 1st place among all the best DSLR cameras.